War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: Hey all you people  (Read 996 times)

Denzel Crocker

STEAM_0:0:92489102
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • (insert rambling about fairies here)
    • View Profile
Hey all you people
« on: March 18, 2017, 02:34:20 am »
Hey everybody, I'm Denzel Crocker (real-life name is Joshua). I'm a 16-year-old living in British Columbia, Canada. I first started playing on -W3E-'s Jailbreak server since late December 2016. Within a month or so I got quickly used to and learned all the rules of -W3E- Jailbreak. I applied for mod in late January but it got declined. I re-applyed a week ago and this time around I got accepted and am glad to join the mod team as a junior mod. I take my new moderator job seriously and try my best to be what a moderator should be, but I still maintain some enthusiasm while playing. My #1 goal right now is to play for 10 hours each week for the next 4 weeks so I can apply for a promotion to level 2 mod. Even though I still have school I try to find as much time as possible where I'm free to play TF2 (although I'm right now on spring break).

FACTS ABOUT ME:
- My birthday is June 25.
- In real life my favorite things to do when I'm not playing TF2 is play video games and do non-TF2 stuff on my laptop.
- I have a YouTube channel where I mainly upload music from SpongeBob SquarePants: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChvdfjIZChTCf4wr5CV0JSw
- One thing I'm proud of is my amazing memory. I can name every independent country and their capital by heart, every U.S. state and their capital by heart, every single episode of shows I like such as SpongeBob & Fairly OddParents and their original airdates, and every level/mission in games I love like Super Mario Galaxy and it's sequel.
- As you can tell by my signature below I like watching The Loud House.
- I watch more animation than live-action. Right now, my favorite animated shows are SpongeBob SquarePants, Fairly OddParents, and The Loud House. Shows on my bucket list of shows to watch include Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, and Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, among others. My favorite live-action shows are Monsters Inside Me (a show about parasites, bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other organisms and their effects on the human body) and truTV Presents: World's Dumbest... (a show where comedians make snarky comments about clips of people doing dumb crap).
- I used to be named after King Dedede (Kirby's archnenemis) before February 2016.
- I started playing TF2 in early July 2014.
- I mainly play Pyro and Spy on Casual.
- My favorite moment in casual TF2 is when I, as a Heavy, with the help of a Medic, took down a massive sentry fort in Turbine, which lead my team to win the game.
- I REALLY don't like people who believe you aren't allowed to cap on Hightower.
- I am friends on Steam with the following admins/mods: Dagothur, Armageddon Catfish, Mystic, Rasputin, Bubbles, Bob Ross, Grapevine, Jerry, Nymphie, & Stewie. I am also friends with Bat Batcher, a former mod.
- My favorite YouTubers are SMG4, NISLT, PhantomStrider, and PIEGUYRULZ. I also watch TheRunawayGuys every now and then.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 02:44:35 am by Denzel Crocker »

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all you people
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:34:16 am »
glad to have you aboard