STEAM_0:1:170653515
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • No Mistakes, Just Happy Little Accidents
    • View Profile
Adios
« on: May 26, 2017, 07:19:12 pm »
Adios I guess.

Im just gonna ride out my mod time and die. My opinion there are way too many mods on here, its to the point to where I just feel completely useless cause I cant really do anything cause when I get on there will be 5 other mods, and I hate feeling useless and I hate "just" being there so I dont see a point to continue. Not trying to hate on any of the new mods or anything.

Chumi

STEAM_0:1:195136948
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • no u
    • View Profile
Re: Adios
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 07:31:00 pm »
cya

Armageddon Catfish

STEAM_0:1:54376400
    Steam Verified!
  • Possessor of Ammo
  • Head Admin
  • Tranquil Dogwhale
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 07:34:56 pm »
It's sad to see you go and to see that you feel this way, if you ever have a change of heart you know where we are.
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes." Andrew Jackson

Dagothur

STEAM_0:0:5027348
    Steam Verified!
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 07:42:09 pm »
can't ever have too many mods -- people get bored and move on to other games, people get tired/unfocused while playing and dont catch everything, some days will have less active staff (it's not hard to sometimes find yourself as the only staff member online) and off hours are always undermanned -- there's plenty of 'things to do' for yourself and any others who want to apply to be mod. there's countless new players who have no idea what they're doing but rarely get attended to, countless freekills that don't get respawned or handled, etc.

if you don't like the gig that's totally fair, but i don't think a day will go by on the jailbreak where every situation is addressed and every new player helped

Bob Ross

Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 07:57:58 pm »
can't ever have too many mods -- people get bored and move on to other games, people get tired/unfocused while playing and dont catch everything, some days will have less active staff (it's not hard to sometimes find yourself as the only staff member online) and off hours are always undermanned -- there's plenty of 'things to do' for yourself and any others who want to apply to be mod. there's countless new players who have no idea what they're doing but rarely get attended to, countless freekills that don't get respawned or handled, etc.

if you don't like the gig that's totally fair, but i don't think a day will go by on the jailbreak where every situation is addressed and every new player helped

Yeah I know not everything will be noticed, but when I join and there are 5,6,or 7 mods on I just think its pointless for me to even try. It gets really boring to sit there, and when something even does happen it seems like all the mods have roles and do everything at once, someone will note, someone will ban, and someone will mute/gag. Everything is done before I can even start typing. I just dont see a point in me being a mod if I cant even really moderate. I can always help with rule enforcement but I dont need to be a mod to do that so... I dont know.

Nickers

STEAM_0:0:211631936
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 09:24:21 pm »
Welp.. U just gotta be 1 step ahead of them. PS: get that from flash xd

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 06:00:37 am »
you're always welcome here if u get nostalgic and want to play again :)

Bob Ross

Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 05:03:48 pm »
Im not gonna quit playing. I just dont feel like I need to be a mod anymore.
you're always welcome here if u get nostalgic and want to play again :)

cat

STEAM_0:1:45456673
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 02:27:16 am »
great now you can play overwatch all the time.
In all seriousness tons of 'stuff' gets past the mods even when there are half a dozen on at the same time, bystander effect.
SplshDmg