War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

HEY! It looks like you aren't logged in! Let's fix that now:

Have a username/password? Click Here instead!
Locked out? Add Dagothur or send an e-mail to w3e.dagothur@gmail.com.

Author Topic: Hacker on vsh_skyhigh_resort_b8 server  (Read 280 times)

meem overlord

STEAM_0:1:80288847
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
Hacker on vsh_skyhigh_resort_b8 server
« on: September 02, 2017, 09:02:52 am »
Suspect name:ᅚUbermenscher
Suspect steamID: [U:1:87828318]
Server: VSH Sky-high resort 24/7 (5.196.61.4)
Explanation:
At first i didn't notice anything suspicious. Later when I was the hale, he somehow was able to hit me without miss and he did great amount of damage, he was jumping and running while i was chasing him, but he almost never miss. Finally I was able to kill the hacker, he was alive as second player and i killed him first. I checked his profile, it's private, his name on the server was Deus07 or sth like that. I started spectating him. It was obvious that he has aimbot, especially when using melee weapon to climb the tower. When I notified the whole server, we used the classic excuse that there are no hacks for tf2 because VAC works. After other became suspicious he disabled his aimbot. No one else was suspicious. Then he left the server and some minutes later joined with another name (Kaneki_Kan), but with same steamID. I left the server, changed my name and joined the server and gone to spectator to record a demo.

Download the demo to see the hacker in action.
You can watch the whole demo but better go to tick 55000.

Yassine_shadow

STEAM_0:0:131795318
    Steam Verified!
  • Just a guy that loves anime.
    • View Profile
Re: Hacker on vsh_skyhigh_resort_b8 server
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 03:21:48 pm »
Explanation:
At first i didn't notice anything suspicious. Later when I was the hale, he somehow was able to hit me without miss and he did great amount of damage, he was jumping and running while i was chasing him, but he almost never miss. Finally I was able to kill the hacker, he was alive as second player and i killed him first. I checked his profile, it's private, his name on the server was Deus07 or sth like that. I started spectating him. It was obvious that he has aimbot, especially when using melee weapon to climb the tower. When I notified the whole server, we used the classic excuse that there are no hacks for tf2 because VAC works. After other became suspicious he disabled his aimbot. No one else was suspicious. Then he left the server and some minutes later joined with another name (Kaneki_Kan), but with same steamID. I left the server, changed my name and joined the server and gone to spectator to record a demo.

It doesn't open could you make a new file/video cuz I personally don't want to download it..

Armageddon Catfish

STEAM_0:1:54376400
    Steam Verified!
  • Possessor of Ammo
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Hacker on vsh_skyhigh_resort_b8 server
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 05:00:01 pm »
Explanation:

It doesn't open could you make a new file/video cuz I personally don't want to download it..

You have to open and play it via TF2, see the wiki's page on demo's for more info.
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes." Andrew Jackson