War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

HEY! It looks like you aren't logged in! Let's fix that now:

Have a username/password? Click Here instead!
Locked out? Add Dagothur or send an e-mail to w3e.dagothur@gmail.com.

Author Topic: gonna take a 4-day break  (Read 173 times)

Denzel Crocker

STEAM_0:0:92489102
    Steam Verified!
  • This must be the work of...FAIRY GODPARENTS!!!
    • View Profile
gonna take a 4-day break
« on: September 08, 2017, 11:18:19 pm »
gonna take a 4-day break from tf2 to pull myself together. i've been so obsessed with knowing every little detail of every command on the server that it's causing me to do stupid stuff like kick and gag all as a test (the latter for only 1 minute and it didn't impact the round)...i feel so darn bad and wanna take some time off to pull my together and convince myself not to do this crap anymore.

i deeply apologize for what i did...i know it didn't really impact anything...but this is something i'm emotionally beating myself up for and this break will hopefully do me good...

seeya on wednesday.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 11:32:07 pm by Denzel Crocker »

Karmal

STEAM_0:0:90562313
    Steam Verified!
  • bash bash --------- beginning of main E/System (2
    • View Profile
Re: gonna take a 4-day break
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 03:46:55 am »
gonna take a 4-day break from tf2 to pull myself together. i've been so obsessed with knowing every little detail of every command on the server that it's causing me to do stupid stuff like kick and gag all as a test (the latter for only 1 minute and it didn't impact the round)...i feel so darn bad and wanna take some time off to pull my together and convince myself not to do this crap anymore.

i deeply apologize for what i did...i know it didn't really impact anything...but this is something i'm emotionally beating myself up for and this break will hopefully do me good...

seeya on wednesday.

well cya

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 08:35:27 am »
cya around

Spoon

STEAM_0:0:100298241
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 11:49:00 am »

seeya on wednesday.

New things can be overwhelming I am sure, I understand this at least.
Take care, and see you back next week!