War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: [possibly fixed][HIGH][JB]Everyone muted for "LR" on non-lr day  (Read 789 times)

Yoshi

STEAM_0:1:67999584
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
[possibly fixed][HIGH][JB]Everyone muted for "LR" on non-lr day
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:32:42 pm »
I have no idea how this occured, but one round there where no blues, so the round was ended immediatly as it started. The next round, which was a normal round, no LRs at all, but when anybody tried speaking it would flood their chat with "THIS LR HAS YOU MUTED" and nobody could speak. I tried both mute bypass and admin speak so that I could run the round, but nothing worked.

Again, i don't know how it happened but I believe it might have happened do to the round with no reds being an lr where everybody is muted, and then the next round everybody was actually muted even though there was no LR that round.

Drangia: This also happened about 2 months ago when I was the only staff member on, had to slay all to get it to stop.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 01:31:10 pm by Dagothur »

Dagothur

STEAM_0:0:5027348
    Steam Verified!
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [HIGH][JB]Everyone muted for "LR" on non-lr day
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 01:23:03 pm »
i added an additional check to see if this feature is enabled when a round starts which may resolve the issue, if it happens again after today let me know and i'll try further to fix it