War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: imcompetentcy  (Read 294 times)

Tabby The Bunny

STEAM_0:1:212685243
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
imcompetentcy
« on: January 12, 2018, 10:20:24 am »
 Hoodini (i do not know the steam id)

Hoodini has been very imcompetent, 1st of all he does not read chat so most of us cant help him. When we try to say something is wrong he doesnt look. He has been freekilling and CLEARLY dont know the rules.Examples of this are  not knowing what afk means on this server,chasing reds all over the map,cells wars, staying  the same cells as cells open etc.If u wish for evidence other players like necronomicon(vet) and danny(vet) can  act as witnesses.This was not his 1st time that this happen  about 2nd to 3rd.

I hope u tell  him to read the rules before going blu and tell him to listen 2 his blus.

sincerely,
Tabby dah bunny
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:22:05 am by Tabby The Bunny »

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Rainbow Rocket is cool
    • View Profile
Re: imcompetentcy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:43:56 am »
thanks for letting us know, I know ive personally seen some iffy shit from the kid. I know ill personally be keeping that much more of an eye on him when im on.

and btw, to get steam id's u can type "status" into console and it gives u like a  [U:1:0123456] or something to that effect (i believe its called a SteamID3) just take that and plop it into this website and give us the SteamID (the STEAM_0:12345678 lookin boi) and ur good to go
This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9 NLT

-W3E- Im Chuck

STEAM_0:0:189937086
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Im not very smart but... OK, that is all i got
    • View Profile
Re: imcompetentcy
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 01:45:56 pm »
i know from my experience with this kid that he does not listen to anyone and ive had to wardenban him because he was incompetent.