War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: goat.exe has stopped working  (Read 648 times)

Goat

STEAM_0:1:106162503
    Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
goat.exe has stopped working
« on: November 21, 2019, 12:06:07 pm »
Before I get into the meat of this, I want to explain exactly what this is:

I am no longer planning on playing W3E jailbreak. For now, I don't really want to get into the reasons why, but expect a second post where I go into full detail about this quite soon. (maybe)

I might still talk in the discord just because I'm a complete badass like that, but don't expect me to be playing on jailbreak anytime soon.

Now that that's over with, the topic of this post:

Back when I started playing on this server again, and I actually started using the forums for the first time, this guy named sheriff (never knew the guy) posted this post where he stated his opinions on everyone who played on W3E, and honestly I thought it was a really cool and interesting idea, so I told myself that this is what I would do if I had ever abruptly decided to quit jailbreak. Also, I did say I was gonna make a moderator tier list at some point, and never actually delivered on it, so here you go:

-Coin: Quiet dude. The first impression I got of him when I came back was when he messaged me to scold me about a cum joke I made after receiving moderator. To this day, I can't tell whether or not that was an ironic conversation or if he was legitimately concerned about me making cum jokes. (Apparently he was based on something he told me after seeing this post)
-End: Honestly, pretty cool guy, even if I have nothing much to say about him. Take notes Coin.
-Krabby: Krabby, I'm sorry for being such an asshole man. On multiple occasions, you asked me if I hated you and I was never clear about what I actually thought. In reality, I have a lot of respect for krabby, because he takes a lot of shit from people even though he's a nice guy, and hasn't done really anything to hurt anybody other than being occasionally annoying. Everyone is pretty annoying sometimes though, so who cares lol.
-Ben/Benni/Brenita: I'm very conflicted when it comes to Ben, and if you use the discord frequently, you can probably tell why. I'd always thought Ben was a cool person, even after the weird shit that happened between us. I wish things could have been different in all honesty.
-Jerry: Jerry, you don't have to play the new Half-Life game, please, stop doing this to yourself. Me and your father are very very concerned about your health. I don't know why you keep talking to "jail people" on the internet, but it's clear they have a very bad influence on you. Please get some help son, I'm worried about you.
-Nymhpie/Rynn: I know a lot of people hate him for obvious reasons, but honestly, he's always been fun to be around. I love watching a good shitshow, and it seems like whenever he joined the server some weird drama shit would happen, and it was always really fun. Occasionally kind of creepy, but the guy couldn't hurt anybody even if he tried lol.
-Sebby: Didn't know Sebby very well if at all but the few times they joined the server they were chill. So there's that.
-Bamboo: I don't have much of an opinion on Bamboo. He's funny and fun to play Terraria with. Probably the most chill 12-year-old on the internet.
-Mystic: Edgy. Never done anything to hurt anyone though so I don't dislike him or anything.
-Goku: If someone put a gun to my head, and asked me "name one person on W3E who isn't a neet manchild" Goku is my first pick. The guy is very sociable, and I don't think I've ever seen him get upset.
-Denzel: A bit of a goofball, but he's genuinely nice, and seems to get along with everyone so I see no reason to hate.
-Caroline: Your mod app was declined, you may choose to reapply in 30 days.
-Clairnet: That guy who came back on the discord a few times to call someone a trap and then ask for former mod status.
-Idiaz: That person who plays on W3E who is real. Cool person.
-Zmaster: Zmaster is basically Krabby patty if Krabby patty fused with a clone of himself.
-Lemon: Funny german dude that I wish I played with more. The first dude I beefed with on W3E, and honestly, it's funny to think back about. Overall, he's just fun to play with.
-Dagothur: Who?
-Catfish: Chillest W3E admin by a LONNGGGG margin. And when I say chill, I mean chill. The guy is probably the only mod that I've never seen get mad about almost anything, even while taking shit from people. Thanks for listening to me rant over stupid bullshit by the way.
-Haranu: Fun to play Town of Salem with. It was always fun to play with the guy but he never really had much of a loud presence, so I don't have much else to say.
-Danny/Larry: Dude has always had my back. He was the first person who I made friends with on W3E and I can say pretty confidently I'm better friends with him than anybody on W3E.
-purple: This dude smokes weed, 100%. Sad he doesn't play anymore.
-Chuck: I feel like I would be doing a disservice if I didn't give chuck a bit of credit. Back in 2017-2018, before I became a mod, Chuck was easily the most active W3E player and I always enjoyed having him on. He's kind of a weirdo, don't get me wrong, but I always liked the guy. W3E without Chuck isn't the same as it used to be.
-ShadowofDarkness: Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. I can only wonder how many rich people are getting off the hook because he "suicided" just in time. It's sickening that this kind of thing is actually happening even in the fucking western world.
-Bree/Rubii/Entire population of Greece/Miyalia/egg: Stop being so good at TF2. I never actually thought you were from Europe, by the way. Funny at times.
-Dredgen/Julie/Crusader: Take a chill pill.
-Tomi/Aina: If there's anyone that I regret I didn't make better friends with, its definitely Aina. There were a shit ton of moments where Aina would say something fucking hilarious, and I would have no idea why I even found it funny to begin with. In addition to this, I could always relate to her little insecure mannerisms because we both have anxiety. It's sad they stopped playing on the server.
-Shadow/Yass: We each started playing on the server at the same time and Id always thought he was cool, sad he doesn't really play anymore.
-Oof: I really wish oof wasn't so anxious to talk on his microphone. I really don't think he understands that literally everyone on the server likes him and it would be great if he came out of his shell a little bit.
-Bomb: Funny and fun to play Terraria with. Also its cool you like Silvagunner shit because its a rare occurrence I run into someone so cultured.
-Phobos: Phobos fucking scares me. Not in like a school shooter kind of way though, in a cool way. I don't think I've ever spoken to Phobos in a context where he wasn't threatening me or playfully insulting me, and I always found it kind of funny.
-Supercharge: When super started playing again, chuck legitimately convinced me he paid 200 keys to get moderator. That was silly of me, but there was this one time me and supercharge stayed up talking until 3 am on a Sunday before my school started, and it was a spiritual experience.
-Clock-Tock: Don't know him very well.
-Chacooli: Easily the funniest dude on W3E, never fails to disappoint. Fun to play terraria with.

I want to make it very clear that I don't hate anybody who plays on W3E because I literally couldn't give a shit. I tried my best to make sure I wasn't being a complete dick to the people that I don't like, but if you want to get into an argument with me over this be my guest lol.

I hope that someday I can come back to this server and have fun with it again, but for now, I'll see you gamers later.

Go ahead and hit me up if you wanna casual or play a game btw lol this isn't me going and buying cigarettes.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 04:35:50 pm by Goat »
🤯🔫

❧❤♥Brenita♥❤

STEAM_0:1:99796503
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • What do you mean I can't mass strange farm?
    • View Profile
Re: goat.exe has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 12:09:59 pm »
Nerd
 8)

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 12:23:50 pm »
Theres a new half life game?
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Philippians 4:6 NLT

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 12:26:43 pm »
Oh god jerry
Im so sad I had to deliver this news
🤯🔫

Haranu

STEAM_0:0:455761827
    Steam Verified!
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Intellectual
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 12:39:58 pm »
petition to nameban z to krabby^2

Clairnet

STEAM_0:1:186226787
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 01:48:27 pm »
+1
"-Clairnet: That guy who came back on the discord a few times to call someone a trap and then ask for former mod status."   Deep.
i recognize that bulge!

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2019, 01:51:13 pm »
"-Clairnet: That guy who came back on the discord a few times to call someone a trap and then ask for former mod status."   Deep.
I want to be real, the fact that you even got to see this is very surprising to me, and at the same time fucking hilarious.
🤯🔫

『Coin』

STEAM_0:1:197891657
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • -rep
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2019, 03:55:11 pm »
End doesn’t even play jailbreak

Denzel Crocker

STEAM_0:0:92489102
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • (insert rambling about fairies here)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 04:54:45 pm »
i'm a goofball yay

『Coin』

STEAM_0:1:197891657
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • -rep
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2019, 05:26:48 pm »
I had to.

KnifeandBottle'sChild

STEAM_0:0:207042540
    Steam Verified!
  • Work hard! Study well! And eat and sleep plenty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2019, 07:27:47 pm »
Before I get into the meat of this, I want to explain exactly what this is:

I am no longer planning on playing W3E jailbreak. For now, I don't really want to get into the reasons why, but expect a second post where I go into full detail about this quite soon. (maybe)

I might still talk in the discord just because I'm a complete badass like that, but don't expect me to be playing on jailbreak anytime soon.

Now that that's over with, the topic of this post:

Back when I started playing on this server again, and I actually started using the forums for the first time, this guy named sheriff (never knew the guy) posted this post where he stated his opinions on everyone who played on W3E, and honestly I thought it was a really cool and interesting idea, so I told myself that this is what I would do if I had ever abruptly decided to quit jailbreak. Also, I did say I was gonna make a moderator tier list at some point, and never actually delivered on it, so here you go:

-Coin: Quiet dude. The first impression I got of him when I came back was when he messaged me to scold me about a cum joke I made after receiving moderator. To this day, I can't tell whether or not that was an ironic conversation or if he was legitimately concerned about me making cum jokes. (Apparently he was based on something he told me after seeing this post)
-End: Honestly, pretty cool guy, even if I have nothing much to say about him. Take notes Coin.
-Krabby: Krabby, I'm sorry for being such an asshole man. On multiple occasions, you asked me if I hated you and I was never clear about what I actually thought. In reality, I have a lot of respect for krabby, because he takes a lot of shit from people even though he's a nice guy, and hasn't done really anything to hurt anybody other than being occasionally annoying. Everyone is pretty annoying sometimes though, so who cares lol.
-Ben/Benni/Brenita: I'm very conflicted when it comes to Ben, and if you use the discord frequently, you can probably tell why. I'd always thought Ben was a cool person, even after the weird shit that happened between us. I wish things could have been different in all honesty.
-Jerry: Jerry, you don't have to play the new Half-Life game, please, stop doing this to yourself. Me and your father are very very concerned about your health. I don't know why you keep talking to "jail people" on the internet, but it's clear they have a very bad influence on you. Please get some help son, I'm worried about you.
-Nymhpie/Rynn: I know a lot of people hate him for obvious reasons, but honestly, he's always been fun to be around. I love watching a good shitshow, and it seems like whenever he joined the server some weird drama shit would happen, and it was always really fun. Occasionally kind of creepy, but the guy couldn't hurt anybody even if he tried lol.
-Sebby: Didn't know Sebby very well if at all but the few times they joined the server they were chill. So there's that.
-Bamboo: I don't have much of an opinion on Bamboo. He's funny and fun to play Terraria with. Probably the most chill 12-year-old on the internet.
-Mystic: Edgy. Never done anything to hurt anyone though so I don't dislike him or anything.
-Goku: If someone put a gun to my head, and asked me "name one person on W3E who isn't a neet manchild" Goku is my first pick. The guy is very sociable, and I don't think I've ever seen him get upset.
-Denzel: A bit of a goofball, but he's genuinely nice, and seems to get along with everyone so I see no reason to hate.
-Clairnet: That guy who came back on the discord a few times to call someone a trap and then ask for former mod status.
-Idiaz: That person who plays on W3E who is real. Cool person.
-Zmaster: Zmaster is basically Krabby patty if Krabby patty fused with a clone of himself.
-Lemon: Funny german dude that I wish I played with more. The first dude I beefed with on W3E, and honestly, it's funny to think back about. Overall, he's just fun to play with.
-Dagothur: Who?
-Catfish: Chillest W3E admin by a LONNGGGG margin. And when I say chill, I mean chill. The guy is probably the only mod that I've never seen get mad about almost anything, even while taking shit from people. Thanks for listening to me rant over stupid bullshit by the way.
-Haranu: Fun to play Town of Salem with. It was always fun to play with the guy but he never really had much of a loud presence, so I don't have much else to say.
-Danny/Larry: Dude has always had my back. He was the first person who I made friends with on W3E and I can say pretty confidently I'm better friends with him than anybody on W3E.
-purple: This dude smokes weed, 100%. Sad he doesn't play anymore.
-Chuck: I feel like I would be doing a disservice if I didn't give chuck a bit of credit. Back in 2017-2018, before I became a mod, Chuck was easily the most active W3E player and I always enjoyed having him on. He's kind of a weirdo, don't get me wrong, but I always liked the guy. W3E without Chuck isn't the same as it used to be.
-ShadowofDarkness: Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. I can only wonder how many rich people are getting off the hook because he "suicided" just in time. It's sickening that this kind of thing is actually happening even in the fucking western world.
-Bree/Rubii/Entire population of Greece/Miyalia/egg: Stop being so good at TF2. I never actually thought you were from Europe, by the way. Funny at times.
-Dredgen/Julie/Crusader: Take a chill pill.
-Tomi/Aina: If there's anyone that I regret I didn't make better friends with, its definitely Aina. There were a shit ton of moments where Aina would say something fucking hilarious, and I would have no idea why I even found it funny to begin with. In addition to this, I could always relate to her little insecure mannerisms because we both have anxiety. It's sad they stopped playing on the server.
-Shadow/Yass: We each started playing on the server at the same time and Id always thought he was cool, sad he doesn't really play anymore.
-Oof: I really wish oof wasn't so anxious to talk on his microphone. I really don't think he understands that literally everyone on the server likes him and it would be great if he came out of his shell a little bit.
-Bomb: Funny and fun to play Terraria with. Also its cool you like Silvagunner shit because its a rare occurrence I run into someone so cultured.
-Phobos: Phobos fucking scares me. Not in like a school shooter kind of way though, in a cool way. I don't think I've ever spoken to Phobos in a context where he wasn't threatening me or playfully insulting me, and I always found it kind of funny.
-Supercharge: When super started playing again, chuck legitimately convinced me he paid 200 keys to get moderator. That was silly of me, but there was this one time me and supercharge stayed up talking until 3 am on a Sunday before my school started, and it was a spiritual experience.
-Clock-Tock: Don't know him very well.
-Chacooli: Easily the funniest dude on W3E, never fails to disappoint. Fun to play terraria with.

I want to make it very clear that I don't hate anybody who plays on W3E because I literally couldn't give a shit. I tried my best to make sure I wasn't being a complete dick to the people that I don't like, but if you want to get into an argument with me over this be my guest lol.

I hope that someday I can come back to this server and have fun with it again, but for now, I'll see you gamers later.

Go ahead and hit me up if you wanna casual or play a game btw lol this isn't me going and buying cigarettes.
How dare you forget about our drama? Jk. <3

-W3E- Krabby Patty

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2019, 07:51:20 pm »
@Goat  C'mon Goat, you are cool dude, you haven't been an *ss.  Anyways dude hope you come back someday I hope you have great time irl!  Ok you had to say that about Caroline?  Zmaster is basicly me but on cocaine (no offense love you Z no homo).  Who's Dagothur?  Yes Bree stop being good.  What are you talking about?  Crusader is the most non-toxic person there is duh.  How dare you not know Clock very well, he is the best thing to happen to this community since October 13, 2018.  Anyways enough of my ranting have fun, hope to see you soon!  <3
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 07:53:06 pm by -W3E- Krabby Patty »

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2019, 08:23:07 pm »
How dare you forget about our drama? Jk. <3
<3
🤯🔫

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2019, 08:23:51 pm »
@Goat  C'mon Goat, you are cool dude, you haven't been an *ss.  Anyways dude hope you come back someday I hope you have great time irl!  Ok you had to say that about Caroline?  Zmaster is basicly me but on cocaine (no offense love you Z no homo).  Who's Dagothur?  Yes Bree stop being good.  What are you talking about?  Crusader is the most non-toxic person there is duh.  How dare you not know Clock very well, he is the best thing to happen to this community since October 13, 2018.  Anyways enough of my ranting have fun, hope to see you soon!  <3
This was very hard to read but I appreciate it nonetheless bud.
🤯🔫

Bamboo

STEAM_0:0:90982754
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2019, 08:33:43 pm »
bet

thanks for playing goat, i had fun bullying you
also thanks for calling me chill :)

『Crusader』

STEAM_0:1:46933039
    Steam Verified!
  • it's『useless useless useless』
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 09:14:03 pm »
yes and it costs $1000

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2019, 03:46:15 am »

Since when am i edgy, Im the one that stole the pot of leprechaun gold from the unicorn mafia which created the feud between the unicorn mafia and the dolphin gang

Also this was me, i decided to troll the entire server and super by saying super was the son of a dubai oil merchant that paid 200 keys for his junior mod, since he never joined back after he first applied so nobody knew him xddd

Rynn

STEAM_0:1:119579825
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • Mystic and zuchon are my trophy waifus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2019, 04:15:14 am »
The fuck you say

Tell me again, little Lamb, which things are ours to take?"
"All things, dear Wolf."

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2019, 01:01:25 pm »
The fuck you say
Honestly, I have no clue whether or not what I said is a compliment

You're just a fun dude what can I say?
🤯🔫

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2019, 01:03:21 pm »

Since when am i edgy, Im the one that stole the pot of leprechaun gold from the unicorn mafia which created the feud between the unicorn mafia and the dolphin gang

Also this was me, i decided to troll the entire server and super by saying super was the son of a dubai oil merchant that paid 200 keys for his junior mod, since he never joined back after he first applied so nobody knew him xddd
I was aware of this
🤯🔫

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2019, 01:05:19 pm »

I was aware of this
the stolen leprechaun gold or the fact that I was the mastermind? xD

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2019, 01:16:56 pm »
 I was aware of the supercharge thing

As for the leprechaun thing,
🤯🔫

Clock-Toc

STEAM_0:1:210968008
    Steam Verified!
  • Oops
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2019, 01:46:08 pm »
I think I am restricted from being anything other than unknown in these goodbye posts. lol
"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." - Desmond Tutu

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2019, 01:55:35 pm »
I think I am restricted from being anything other than unknown in these goodbye posts. lol
I think a piece of my soul just died reading this because I feel like I did you pretty dirty

you're a cool guy clock
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 01:57:27 pm by Goat »
🤯🔫

Clock-Toc

STEAM_0:1:210968008
    Steam Verified!
  • Oops
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2019, 01:57:19 pm »
I think a piece of my soul just died reading this because I feel like I did you pretty dirty

you a cool guy clock

Thanks, man. I didn't mean to make you feel like that.
"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." - Desmond Tutu

Aina

STEAM_0:1:480295208
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Hewwo! ❤︎
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2019, 02:03:08 pm »
*screams in woman*

End

STEAM_0:1:187560126
    Steam Verified!
  • Who Dis
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2019, 02:27:40 pm »
yeah fuck you coin im better

-W3E- Krabby Patty

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2019, 05:09:28 pm »

You're better?  You abandoned the server you traitor.

End

Steam Verified!
  • Who Dis
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 07:33:24 pm »

I have no regrets

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2019, 08:30:05 pm »

Imagine that, abandoning the server.

End truly is a monster
🤯🔫

End

Steam Verified!
  • Who Dis
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2019, 10:01:39 am »

Imagine that, abandoning the server.

End truly is a monster
I have no regrets

TheSheriff

STEAM_0:1:184344201
    Steam Verified!
  • Trying since 2016 to be the most hated on JB.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2019, 05:52:25 pm »
You just summoned The Sheriff.
You got in a forum post with a disliked member of the community get fucked.

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2019, 07:29:01 pm »
You just summoned The Sheriff.
Thats kind of fitting
🤯🔫

End