War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: Gag appeal  (Read 432 times)

♫❤Swift❤♫

STEAM_0:0:101305014
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
Gag appeal
« on: March 21, 2018, 01:19:47 pm »
1. I am appealing for a gag.
2. My steam ID is STEAM_1:0:101305014
3. The punishment was applied on 3/21/18
4. The person that applied my punishment was drangia!.
5. The reason for my punishment was because I was calling false freekill.
6. I believe my punishment should be lifted was because out of obby in the minecraft map when the lr was medics only, I was standing on the finish line and I ubersaw taunted as a medic and there was a pyro that was at the automatic door standing at the corner there and drangia! tells me that I was lethal taunting near him when he was at the automatic door and I was standing on the obby finish line and then since I kept explaining what happened ie: "If I could lethal taunt near him then the other medics could have killed him, correct?" and he had nothing to say but "keep talking and you're going to get gagged." Then he gagged me and said "You asked for it Swift."

HeyMyNameIsMatt

STEAM_0:1:67999584
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Efficiency is just clever laziness.
    • View Profile
Re: Gag appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 05:17:18 pm »
Lethal taunting near or at a blue is kos. After he told you why you were killed, you continued to call false freekill, i presume?

If a staff member does something wrong, i encourage you fight it. But i dont suggest doing it on the server. Go to the forums and ask questions. For all we know you could be doing the community a favor entirely by exposing a staff member who doesnt know what he was doing.

Drangia even asked for it to be extended. We wont be going any further with this until Drangia responds.
"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they dont want anybody else to feel like that." - Robin Williams (1951 - 2014)

drangia!

STEAM_0:0:239135698
    Steam Verified!
  • Actually, a set of all sets DOES contain itself
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 06:31:26 am »
I told you exactly why I killed you. You lethal taunted next to a blue pyro and then I saw you and killed you. Then you continued to call false freekill, I told you to stop in menumessages and in chat. I told you to stop but you did not. You also have a big history so the gag should be extended.
Appeal denied.
Robots FTW

Not a sherif

STEAM_0:1:418186448
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 11:43:07 am »
So even if I am not a staff il just add what I also saw. Btw it's me sheriff. So swift you were also really disrespectful to me and other players as I saw when I was playing with you. You were constantly saying f kill and saying shut up to people when they said it wasn't or you said other stuff.  And about the ''you asked for it swift''. You did ask for it. You keep saying that it was free kill and you didn't lessen to staff when they asked you to stop arguing. Also about the gag extended I think its fair since all the time you get your gag remove/expired you start again to call for f kill and keep talking shit on the server because you are mad. Like for me, you deserve it. That's just my opinion.