Yes
1 (25%)
No (Tell me why!)
2 (50%)
Maybe...!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 21, 2018, 05:09:38 pm

Author Topic: New LR Idea?  (Read 615 times)

Nick

STEAM_0:1:72746986
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
New LR Idea?
« on: April 11, 2018, 04:36:17 pm »
Pfft.... Now listen here I might be a little addicted to this lr that I thought of... It's Spy Day, and wow ! I have 160 hours on spy, not surprised it's spy...

Now before you click away and say Nick  this is actually dumb no one mains spy except you and some others. This one is a little different from most.

It's Spy Day !

Blu VS Red

-Everyone starts off with 1000 HP.
-No revolvers.
-Person with the most kills on each team, will battle in a 1v1. <<< Not sure if this is a great idea, (could be person with most kills wins...)
-Respawning ALLOWED

Your ideal goal here is to try to trickstab (or facestab  :P )the enemy team into the next round and win.

Now I know, this might have been mentioned, however I think this is one of the most interesting LR's I imagined and drew when I was bored out of my mind, and thought it would be a good idea to see people gasping on how they just got trickstabbed, or see people be super happy about their first or many trickstabs.

To do leaping trickstabs, just add props such as a stairway prop.

Reasoning for 1000 HP-
I don't want it to be butterknife battles however I don't want to see people just get kills by picking off players on their team and counting them as their own kills, also you have lots of tries for trickstabs.

Reasoning for NO REVOLVERS-
I was thinking of adding the ambassador, but no, we have sniper day for that reason :P I just dont want revolvers as I said, picking off other players that are low, that your teammate was going to kill, but you're going to be greedy and steal it from them.

Reasoning for most kills.

This is pretty self-explanatory, there is respawning, thus most kills makes it fair.

Reasoning for respawning.

One of the main hatred parts of jailbreak most people... hate..., is the waiting time, I want everyone to be involved in this lr, as it can lead to some pretty cool stuff too !

Also, afk kills DO NOT count !
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 05:08:47 pm by Nick »

Nick

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
Re: New LR Idea?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 04:36:58 pm »
Let me know what you think, good, bad? Tell me !

Bamboo

STEAM_0:0:90982754
    Steam Verified!
  • I'm sorry for everything I've done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 05:15:33 pm »
next time post a suggestion in here --> http://war3evo.info/forums/index.php/board,102.0.html

and i kinda dont like this idea from it just being project z just a little tweaked

Nick

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 05:19:07 pm »
next time post a suggestion in here --> http://war3evo.info/forums/index.php/board,102.0.html

and i kinda dont like this idea from it just being project z just a little tweaked

Pardon me for not putting it there, I'm still getting used to where everything is supposed to be in the forum  :-[, however yes, I can see how this relates to project z in some sort of way, but at least this LR requires more advanced skill as in not 1 shotting your enemy with a half zatoichi no matter which way they are facing. However, yes, I do see your point, and I can edit this.

『Sebby』

STEAM_0:1:68829156
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Making Hell's my trophy wife since 2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 10:52:03 pm »

The general ideas for lr have similaraties

i.e. (Golden Pan, Sniper day, project z, bug hunt)

This seems like a fun idea, however my concern is how intensive this lr is going to be on the server. we already know what happens to respawns + instant kills on "man with the golden pan" lr.

FUCKING DUEESJRRIPRORJWOWGHRIGIFBEIS

festivized crusaderbot

STEAM_0:1:46933039
    Steam Verified!
  • IN THE NIGHT ADRENALINE IS HIGHER THAN HEAVEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 11:16:00 pm »

The general ideas for lr have similaraties

i.e. (Golden Pan, Sniper day, project z, bug hunt)

This seems like a fun idea, however my concern is how intensive this lr is going to be on the server. we already know what happens to respawns + instant kills on "man with the golden pan" lr.
yeah, this lr is like the unholy spawn of project z/golden pan/bug hunt

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 08:49:53 am »
as it so happens, im a spy main with 2500 hours in spy. so i get why you'd want this, but as much as its being said, its too similar to other lr's what if you tweaked it a little bit for example, i'd turn it into a team death match with no respawning and either last man standing wins or the person with the most kills (cuz in the end it only matters who the strongest spy is ofcourse), try tweaking small things about the lr till you think its a original lr for our server (this can be taking ideas from for example different jb servers with custom lrs or from something you've seen in different games).

but keep the obstacles tho, trickstabs are best here lol

also you could call this assassination day based off assassins creed, blues are templars, reds are assassins

rip i lost staff xd
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:10:24 pm by Mystic »

Nick

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 05:57:57 pm »
as it so happens, im a spy main with 2500 hours in spy. so i get why you'd want this, but as much as its being said, its too similar to other lr's what if you tweaked it a little bit for example, i'd turn it into a team death match with no respawning and either last man standing wins or the person with the most kills (cuz in the end it only matters who the strongest spy is ofcourse), try tweaking small things about the lr till you think its a original lr for our server (this can be taking ideas from for example different jb servers with custom lrs or from something you've seen in different games).

but keep the obstacles tho, trickstabs are best here lol

also you could call this assassination day based off assassins creed, blues are templars, reds are assassins

-Props to you for being the most helpful one  :)), yes I will take this into consideration, and tweak it a little bit, hopefully I can get some ideas from this, thanks so much to all who replied :D