War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: ban appeal i guess  (Read 127 times)

idogggz.tv

STEAM_0:0:30002277
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
ban appeal i guess
« on: July 10, 2018, 02:36:35 pm »
1) What type of punishment you are appealing Team Ban.
2) Your STEAM_ id. STEAM_0:0:30002277
3) When was the punishment applied? about a year ago or so
4) Who applied your punishment n/a
5) What was the reason for the punishment? mfk? i think i pissed off a mod.
6) Why you believe your punishment should be lifted: it's been a year and since not been a toxic asshole as much, also i'm getting back into tf2 and this server is an amazing jailbreak server to play late at night, this server is nice. I might try out other servers, see if they're any good.

drangia!

STEAM_0:0:239135698
    Steam Verified!
  • Actually, a set of all sets DOES contain itself
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal i guess
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 03:58:12 am »
Boomer was the one who applied the teamban. Boomer did leave so it's up to the other admins.
Robots FTW

HeyMyNameIsMatt

STEAM_0:1:67999584
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Efficiency is just clever laziness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 01:54:43 pm »
The problem is that you were given a teamban for Mass Freekill, and in the last 5 weeks you have only played about 2 hours and 30 minutes. Your appeal will most likely be denied.

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they dont want anybody else to feel like that." - Robin Williams (1951 - 2014)

idogggz.tv

STEAM_0:0:30002277
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:48:11 pm »
I just started getting back in to jailbreak, i've only been playing for about a week or so

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • tfw gen 2 electrode cant learn thunderbolt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:53:30 am »
I just started getting back in to jailbreak, i've only been playing for about a week or so

Yeah  what matts tryna say is that since you havent been playing again for very long, its unlikely your appeal would be accepted this early

Id suggest keep playing and not being a toxic dumdum and later im sure it would be repealed in due time

That being said i wouldnt be surprised if u could manage to get the time reduced since it was a very long punishment for a first offense by our newer standards
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.

Romans 8: 1-2 NLT