War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: [Low][JB] Valve Rocket Launcher Day and One Blue  (Read 658 times)

BenniPortal

STEAM_0:1:99796503
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Waifu Switching since 20XX
    • View Profile
[Low][JB] Valve Rocket Launcher Day and One Blue
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:57:04 am »
This is a minor problem with Valve Rocket Launcher Day and only having One Blue

This normally only happens during really low player pops can is still annoying.

When the Blue dies to a rocket at the start of an LR you get a kill. Now with there only being one blue you think that player would have won....

In reality the game hasn't taken note of your kill to put you ahead of everyone so LR is given to a random person.

To add insult to injury the LR Message will show
xXxMassFr33ki11s has won LR! Their Kills: 0 Your Kills: 1

with how little this happens it isn't that big of an issue but can understandably be annoying for people who play with very low player counts.

drangia!

STEAM_0:0:239135698
    Steam Verified!
  • A
    • View Profile
Re: Valve Rocket Launcher Day and One Blue
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 03:45:49 am »
Pretty sure it's not just Valve Rocket Launcher Day, it can happen on obby race, when there is 1 blue and he dies the LR ends, this can also happen on HHH.
Wow.

-W3E- Im Chuck

STEAM_0:0:189937086
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Im not very smart but... OK, that is all i got
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 01:18:38 pm »
well ben they aren't allowed to do this as dag has said before if they continue then you can punish them.

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Black 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 02:36:09 pm »
well ben they aren't allowed to do this as dag has said before if they continue then you can punish them.

nah chuck if the from playing the game (fallin in pit, lava, etc.) he dies and the game ends. not because he killbinds

I know this wasnt the main point of the post but an easy fix for this would be to teleport the player back to start rather than them dying and respawning
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Philippians 4:6 NLT

-W3E- Im Chuck

STEAM_0:0:189937086
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Im not very smart but... OK, that is all i got
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:46:03 pm »

nah chuck if the from playing the game (fallin in pit, lava, etc.) he dies and the game ends. not because he killbinds

I know this wasnt the main point of the post but an easy fix for this would be to teleport the player back to start rather than them dying and respawning

I mean dag said before that if he continues to kill himself he can be punished idk if its changed and ive never come across someone doing it over and over

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Black 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 02:48:01 pm »

I mean dag said before that if he continues to kill himself he can be punished idk if its changed and ive never come across someone doing it over and over

no one is killing themselves out of maliscous/trolly intent its bc they suck at obby and die so the game ends
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Philippians 4:6 NLT

TheSheriff

STEAM_0:1:184344201
    Steam Verified!
  • Trying since 2016 to be the most hated on JB.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 06:44:10 pm »
Ive seen people like tanni hit their kill bind to not play obby race when he was the only blue. ''Multiple time''
You got in a forum post with a disliked member of the community get fucked.