War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: Human alliance is busted  (Read 4594 times)

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Shield
    • View Profile
Human alliance is busted
« on: September 25, 2018, 06:42:36 pm »
+1
The "invisibility" perk or w/e it is is useless, especially against the bots that are typically occupying the server, teleporting is at best a neat trick and at worst also useless, bashing seems to have 0 effect on anything, and the health boost is not significant enough to have any impact

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, and my faith will be made stronger, in the presence of my Savior.

Goat

STEAM_0:1:106162503
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
Re: Human alliance is busted
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 05:14:16 pm »
I agree with Jerry 100%
Oh nvm they unbanned me

TeethPuller1973

STEAM_0:1:54376400
    Steam Verified!
  • Possessor of Ammo
  • Head Admin
  • Tranquil Dogwhale
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 09:30:08 pm »
Human alliance IS busted. If you bash a heavy their minigun has to rev up again. The health boost lets you be a bit more aggressive than usual, and invisibility may be useless against bots but it has more of an impact against players than you'd think. Lastly, you are severely undervaluing teleport, which is the strongest item in the kit. Teleport behind someone and you'll destroy them as any offensive class. Turn the corner and teleport down a hallway to escape the enemy and be back in the clutches of your team (easier to do with +40 hp). Or, teleport the OTHER way and disappear like a budget spy, ready to pounce. Teleport lets you also easily access verticality without having to be soldier, scout, or demoman.

The best classes for human alliance are sniper and heavy. Invisibility is a huge asset for sniping across the map, the extra health prevents dying to a quickscope, and with teleport you can access spots easier and escape instantly if attacked.

Heavy, however, seems to be the class this race was  created for. Just teleport into your enemy's face or behind their back. This even works against other heavies, they'll stop revving anyway with bash.  You have clearly not played as/against a teleporting heavy for you to think it's "a neat trick at best." If a heavy is sitting revving in neutral territory and sees you and teleports in your face, there is NOTHING you can do to save yourself. You WILL die, and likely even die twice if you happen to have resurrection. And if you're pushing with your team and see yourself take a crocket or headshot? Teleport around the corner and back into your team. It's instant, accurate, and has good range.

In short, wake up, Jerry. Teleport is busted and the other abilities give more utility than you give them credit for.
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes." Andrew Jackson

Goat

STEAM_0:1:106162503
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 09:51:28 pm »
Human alliance IS busted. If you bash a heavy their minigun has to rev up again. The health boost lets you be a bit more aggressive than usual, and invisibility may be useless against bots but it has more of an impact against players than you'd think. Lastly, you are severely undervaluing teleport, which is the strongest item in the kit. Teleport behind someone and you'll destroy them as any offensive class. Turn the corner and teleport down a hallway to escape the enemy and be back in the clutches of your team (easier to do with +40 hp). Or, teleport the OTHER way and disappear like a budget spy, ready to pounce. Teleport lets you also easily access verticality without having to be soldier, scout, or demoman.

The best classes for human alliance are sniper and heavy. Invisibility is a huge asset for sniping across the map, the extra health prevents dying to a quickscope, and with teleport you can access spots easier and escape instantly if attacked.

Heavy, however, seems to be the class this race was  created for. Just teleport into your enemy's face or behind their back. This even works against other heavies, they'll stop revving anyway with bash.  You have clearly not played as/against a teleporting heavy for you to think it's "a neat trick at best." If a heavy is sitting revving in neutral territory and sees you and teleports in your face, there is NOTHING you can do to save yourself. You WILL die, and likely even die twice if you happen to have resurrection. And if you're pushing with your team and see yourself take a crocket or headshot? Teleport around the corner and back into your team. It's instant, accurate, and has good range.

In short, wake up, Jerry. Teleport is busted and the other abilities give more utility than you give them credit for.

Why have you forsaken my shitpost catfish
Oh nvm they unbanned me