War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: some positivity to you clowns  (Read 140 times)

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Ruby
    • View Profile
some positivity to you clowns
« on: October 10, 2018, 03:28:38 pm »
so sometime this week will make 2 years that ive been on this server, only one more year until i can be an old man. its not doubt things have changed dramatically since I
first joined. Not necessarily in a bad way per se, but just changed is all.

I have very fond memories of staying up way later than i should have, learning how to warden and how to play jb during the servers off hours. I found something in w3e that u cant find on any other jb server, or at least not as strong. and i believe that to be uniqueness and personality. i mean, what other jb servers create their own lrs to the degree we do? does anyone else create lines on the floor to direct people to games? do other servers necrosmash?

Despite the "drama" and obnoxiousness that sometimes plagues the place, I still see y'all as like a second family, and its been wonderful to see ppl grow and mature and improve. For example (call out time lol) i used to loathe Clairnet. I'm sure he's looked at his own report and seen mulitple times where i've left notes saying "annoying" or smth like that. fast forward to today and its like he's a completely different person. no doubts in my mind hes one of my favorite staff. I've seen similar improvement in Sherriff and Bamboo. When i hear "I have matured since u last saw me" or w/e, the basis in my mind is how does their improvement compare to the likes of the aforementioned?

I got off topic there, but its ok bc im rambling lol. Y'all are my fam and i love all y'all. Whether that be old staff like seb and matt bein memelords or the friends who joined the team when i did (mystic and stewie), or those who came after me, starting with denzel and continuing to coin and drang. I cant think of a single staff member who comes on when i am and think "ugh" because i see them as a friend, as family except ben fuck him lol. Obvs the sentiments carry past staff as well, im thinkin sheriff again and idiaz for example

I've been very blessed to share the last 2 years with an assortment of people, not just u guys but my actual, real life wife. After i proposed back in about November 2016, I didn't say anyting bc i didnt think ppl cared. But it didnt take long for me to grow attached to you fuckos and i wanted to share. While Rachel isnt a gamer, she knows alot about the happenings bc i relay it to her lol. So she already knows how much the server means to me and I wanted you guys to as well.

it seems recently ive been hearing alot more "jerry is a good admin" while i beg to differ, i truly find it heartwarming that people would think that of me, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I want to end this with some shoutouts bc thats just how we role on the forums lol

Chuck, matt(wherever u are), spoon, moony, nymph and basically everyone whose in chucks discord: Theres a reason that is my main discord of choice, and its def not because of the rick and morty(?) title. all y'all in there are beautiful ppl. I'm so glad alot of us can be so open to the degree we are and then in the same moment post some abhorrent shitpost (i never understood matts r6 memes but they were quality nonetheless)

Ben: as of late you've been my late night jb bud, the one source of light amidst the amateur hour that is minecraft at 11pm. we gotta get back the mvm grind soon tho im out of practice and need to tell u i missed 5 credits and cant afford another jump height bc of it

Reisen(R-money): top 10 blue guards god damn u monster. i called ben the source of light but ur the fucking sun. as in u see fucking everything and im convinved ur minigun has aimhacks :p

Everyone in Failures (snapchat group with chumi, jax, minedude, etc.): I'm glad we can know each other enough to communicate outside of the context of jb and tf2 shits dope. even if it is usually, again, abhorrent shitposting, and chumi calling ppl naughty words

ok i think my rant is over, i love ya guys, heres to 2 more years
Therefore,as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Galatians 6:10 NIV

ㄅ◊ drangia

STEAM_0:0:239135698
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Know as drangia/Alex
    • View Profile
Re: some positivity to you clowns
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 03:35:34 pm »
Congratulations for lasting this long.

Kind of sad that I'm not able to play with all the cool people because of time zones :(
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 03:37:45 pm by drangia! »
I don't play much Jailbreak anymore

Bamboo

STEAM_0:0:90982754
    Steam Verified!
  • I'm sorry for everything I've done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 03:36:24 pm »
Do you remember i used to scream on mic whenever i died and u gave me like 4 mutes in total just for that reason. God damn I sucked back then lol

BensPortal

STEAM_0:1:99796503
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Waifu Switching since 20XX
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 04:13:21 pm »
Ben: as of late you've been my late night jb bud, the one source of light amidst the amateur hour that is minecraft at 11pm. we gotta get back the mvm grind soon tho im out of practice and need to tell u i missed 5 credits and cant afford another jump height bc of it

11 PM Minecraft where I don't get Warden Credits and everything makes more sense

Get back into that MvM Grind with the tour of duty tickets I don't have so I can play Engineer again an-
Unable to connect to the VAC System

you better carry my laggy ass
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash." -Marisa Kirisame

-W3E- Im Chuck

STEAM_0:0:189937086
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Im not very smart but... OK, that is all i got
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 04:15:51 pm »
Im happy you enjoy the discord and I am glad your still around on the jb server and dont you lie you are good admin.

PattyCakes

STEAM_0:0:207042540
    Steam Verified!
  • My pee pee is hard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 10:27:43 pm »
<3

Clairnet

STEAM_0:1:186226787
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile