War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: Diablo might do some stuff  (Read 221 times)

Clairnet

STEAM_0:1:186226787
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
Diablo might do some stuff
« on: December 01, 2018, 01:12:51 pm »
so im not sure offically but i hopped in a teamspeak with him and hes doing some pretty neat stuff for warcraft so heads up if diablo does a good enough job so dag can accept IT

Denzel Crocker

STEAM_0:0:92489102
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • (insert rambling about fairies here)
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo might do some stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 01:34:31 pm »
diablo is back? omg
like how long has he been offline?

『Coin』

STEAM_0:1:197891657
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 01:36:44 pm »
500 days

Bamboo

STEAM_0:0:90982754
    Steam Verified!
  • I'm sorry for everything I've done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 01:38:11 pm »

Clairnet

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile

kirb n word

STEAM_0:0:72325882
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • when life gives u lemons, make orange juice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 05:13:55 pm »
you mean he isnt dead???

Clairnet

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 05:18:25 pm »
no perfectly alive but he quit drinking for smoking

kirb n word

STEAM_0:0:72325882
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • when life gives u lemons, make orange juice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 05:21:21 pm »
maybe thats a good thing
there have been times whre i felt genuinely scared for his life while he was drinking

Haranu

STEAM_0:1:35422374
    Steam Verified!
  • I like to collect nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 06:33:21 pm »
maybe thats a good thing
there have been times whre i felt genuinely scared for his life while he was drinking
??????????
I would like mashed potatoes for dinner.

Denzel Crocker

Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 11:37:05 pm »

so he was gone for so long because he had a drinking problem?

-W3E- End Of The Line

STEAM_0:1:187560126
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 06:34:35 am »
No. When he was gone he quit drinking and started smoking

ㄅ◊ drangia

STEAM_0:0:239135698
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Know as drangia/Alex
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 07:50:41 am »
No. When he was gone he quit drinking and started smoking
Smoke weed everyday

Clairnet

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 10:48:28 am »

so he was gone for so long because he had a drinking problem?
"he had business to intend to" since he's a GPS surveyor no doubt that he needed to be more active in his job

Dagothur

STEAM_0:0:5027348
    Steam Verified!
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 09:53:50 pm »
if anyone happens to have an easier time getting in contact with Diablo than me i would appreciate it if you asked him to get in touch with me ASAP

-W3E- El Diablo

STEAM_0:1:35173666
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 07:17:21 pm »
get in touch with me ASAP

I cringe at when Dagothur says that. Either coding is off, things not balanced, something I did or said incorrectly, etc.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:19:56 pm by -W3E- El Diablo »

Denzel Crocker

Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 07:19:28 pm »
get in touch with me ASAP

I cringe at when Dagothur says that.

DIABLO IS BACK

-W3E- El Diablo

STEAM_0:1:35173666
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
PhsysicsCraft
« Reply #16 on: Today at 03:40:05 pm »
I think I might call it "PhsysicsCraft"

Here are my ideas on this matter:

* When a team wins or accomplishes a goal, everyone on that team gets a gold coin.

* Spawn Campers loses levels for each minute they are spawn camping.  They can however gain levels back if they move out of the spawn camping zone...They'll slowly regenerate their levels back.

* Every ability will have it's own +button (You'll need to be extra creative to find locations on your keyboard for these).  Yes, you might be able to use all your abilities at once, but for reasons with people on slow computers... the server may choose to only display up to 3 special effects instead of all the buttons you can press!  Instead, it'll print out everything in chat what you did.

* You can opt in to see details of the game printed to your chat screen or console.  You can opt to only see things happen to you, things you do to others, or both.  You can also state the max distance you want to know these things.

* You can only have 1 ultimate, so you'll only be able to have +ultimate activate your Ultimate.

* It is possible to acquire multiple level 1 abilities and skills.  For instance, at level 30... you could have 29 level 1 skills / abilities and a level 1 ultimate.

* Players gain levels for being active.  Players will gain 1 level for every 5 minutes of game activity.  Being AFK for those 5 minutes will reset your counter, unless your VIP. Being sent to spectator will pause this counter and resume when you enter again.  While in your spawn room, your counter will pause. Your paused spawn counter will resume when you stay outside your spawn room for at least 15 seconds.

* Players can "lose" levels for certain activities, abilities, skills, or ultimate.   The player will regenerate these levels back over time.  If you lose a level for these events, your level progression will be sped up (so instead of taking 15 minutes to level a level, it may only take you 1 minute per level lost).

* Certain abilities / ultimate will have a Global Cool-Down.  If someone on your team uses this ability or ultimate, then it will be on a Global Timer.  Only when the timer is done will players be able to use it again.

* Players gain 1 token per 24 hours.  Players can then use these tokens to reset all skills, abilities, ultimate and setup a new one.  They can also use these tokens to buy "Setup Slots" where they can save certain setups.  If a player reached maximum setup slots, they can also be given a text based code which they can enter later to resume that kind of setup.

* There will be a hidden kill / death counter in game.   I'm not sure yet what I want to do with these.  I'm trying to make the game more balanced and not all about "killing" over all because there are so many different varieties of players whom are too good and whom suck alot.  I want everyone to have a fair chance at this game and will not promote heavy killing of players thru a reward system.

* A special store system will exist (Only for the PhsysicsCraft server).  Playing as a Medic will give you 10 store Points.  Other players can give you "Hearts" which count as 1 store point.  Capturing the flag for your team will give you 100 store Points.  Being AFK will remove 100 store points every minute of being AFK, you should send yourself to spectator first before going AFK.  Staying in your spawn room for more than 2 minutes will remove 100 store points.  You can later use the store points to pick skins for your class, titles for your name, buy levels, buy tokens, buy map points, sell your title to someone else, sell your skin, sell your levels, sell your tokens, etc...

* You need 1 map point to request a map change.  You need 100 map points to force a map change.

Possible Abilities / Ultimate :

* Invisible - Allows player to be invisible for 15,30,45,60 seconds.  Player can not harm anyone during this time, but the player can be harmed by others.

* Eagle Eye - Will highlight (spot light) areas where all enemies are for 1/2/3/4 seconds.

* Mass Resurrection - Heals all players on your team and revives the dead ones. 360 second global cool-down.

* Stats vision - Allows a player to be able to see what other players skills, abilities, and ultimate have.  (Level 1 - only skills can be seen, Level 2 - just skills and abilities can be seen, Level 3 - Skills, Abilities, and Ultimate can be seen, Level 4 - Pick 3 skills/abilities/ultimate you'd like to see on your continuous stats heads up display)

* Tracking- Allows a player to track other players via only a red dot a player can see on his / her screen.  (Level 1 - can only see 1 player track the last player whom killed you, Level 2 - , Level 3 - , Level 4 - )

... I'll update this later will more.  Hint, much will be pulled from warcraft.

P.S.

* You'll earn 'Mystery coins'.   Special Events (events will be given a 30 days notice.  Just above every North American and Canadian major holiday will become an event day unless posted).  I'm not going to tell you what they do... it will be for special events.  You'll be able to see how many mystery coins you have, but it's up to you to figure out how to earn them.

P.S.S.

* These are notes.  Currently trying to remove and only use stuff I want from the old War3Source: Evolution.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:48:56 pm by -W3E- El Diablo »