War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: Well that took long  (Read 534 times)

Tom Knight [CivilGamers.com]

STEAM_0:1:124322371
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • Hey, feel free to pass me a message~
    • View Profile
Well that took long
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:28:06 am »
So I've been a ghost for like, a couple months maybe and I'm now here to give an actual goodbye.

I kinda got bored of the game itself, I still enjoyed tf2 but only when I could play with people I know. Although jailbreak and certainly ours has a special place in my memories I did get well.. tired of it, at first I thought I was just taking a break and might come back later but now after all this time I now mostly play Gmod DarkRP, have become mod as well on a different server and am trying to have fun just like I did back then.

I'll miss you guys, though if you ever "really" want to play with me.. message me broskis.

I've enjoyed my time here and if there's people online when I ever feel like playing I will certainly come back on so let's hope!

Thanks to dag and the old/ new staff team for making the server what it was, both back in the day and since I last played.
I wish you all the best, out~
A person shouldn't have to change because he isn't to your liking, either you try to understand that person and get along or.. leave I guess...

It's never fun to leave..

drangia!

STEAM_0:0:239135698
    Steam Verified!
  • A
    • View Profile
Re: Well that took long
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:55:27 am »
Cya dude, was fun playing with you. Visit the forums every so often or I'll miss you too much :(
Wow.

-W3E- 『Coin』

STEAM_0:1:197891657
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • -rep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 07:00:02 am »
Bai

Clairnet

STEAM_0:1:186226787
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 07:59:38 am »
So I've been a ghost for like, a couple months maybe and I'm now here to give an actual goodbye.

I kinda got bored of the game itself, I still enjoyed tf2 but only when I could play with people I know. Although jailbreak and certainly ours has a special place in my memories I did get well.. tired of it, at first I thought I was just taking a break and might come back later but now after all this time I now mostly play Gmod DarkRP, have become mod as well on a different server and am trying to have fun just like I did back then.

I'll miss you guys, though if you ever "really" want to play with me.. message me broskis.

I've enjoyed my time here and if there's people online when I ever feel like playing I will certainly come back on so let's hope!

Thanks to dag and the old/ new staff team for making the server what it was, both back in the day and since I last played.
I wish you all the best, out~
bye
i recognize that bulge!

-W3E- Krabby Patty

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 09:06:32 am »
Bye, come back soon.

Lemon

STEAM_0:1:52599335
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Ability is nothing without opportunity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 05:50:05 am »
bye

End

STEAM_0:1:187560126
    Steam Verified!
  • Who Dis
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 03:10:21 pm »
Alright, Cya