War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: What ever happened to Maximus? Mystery solved  (Read 313 times)

Maximus

STEAM_0:0:30153864
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • . . .
    • View Profile
What ever happened to Maximus? Mystery solved
« on: March 05, 2019, 08:36:47 pm »
So this isn't intended to be a shitpost, rather a good excuse on where the hell I've been for the past year and my future with this community.

For those who don't know me at all, I'm a former Senior Moderator for Jailbreak and got hired as a Jr. Mod in September of 2016. For those who still remember me, hello again.

So ever since around late 2017, I've been pretty dead with only a few bursts of activity since. Throughout the last year, I've made a few appearances with each lasting only around a week or two on the server. Before all of that, I was one of the most active members of the community believe it or not. I vanished because of two reasons, school, and burnout. Since 2017 up until about a month ago, I went to a school pretty far away from my house. It had long hours and I had little time at all to play on the server. At this point, I was already burnt out and this just accelerated the burnout process. I started doing other activities and lost pretty much all interest in the game. Like I mentioned, TF2 and Jailbreak got pretty stale to me at the time and it took me a very long time to regain interest in Jailbreak and TF2 its self.

Now about a month ago, I finally switched schools and freed hours of time. So, why haven't I come back? Well, I've quite simply lost a lot of touch with the community. My moderator powers expired and the vast majority of my former friends here have left the community (with a few exceptions). However, at this point, I have quite a bit of time on my hands and I've been debating on whether or not I should return to this community. The player count has seemed lower and the only way I can solve my out of touch problems is to come back really. I've played a lot of deathrun and recently Jailbreak on other servers over the course of the past few weeks which has further compelled me. I've been tempted to come back and if I do, I'm honestly not sure on whether or not I should attempt to return as a Moderator or not.

So, I'm interested in hearing the thoughts of some of you below. Thanks for reading.

Krabby Patty

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
Re: What ever happened to Maximus? Mystery solved
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 09:20:15 pm »
Sad to know you're having so and so thoughts.  Honestly you should stay and just play some more.

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 07:37:36 am »
long time no see :D

Hey, it's me Goku!

STEAM_0:1:46933039
    Steam Verified!
  • yours, not mine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 10:59:00 am »
hey sexy ;)

Clairnet

STEAM_0:1:186226787
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 02:53:46 pm »
So this isn't intended to be a shitpost, rather a good excuse on where the hell I've been for the past year and my future with this community.

For those who don't know me at all, I'm a former Senior Moderator for Jailbreak and got hired as a Jr. Mod in September of 2016. For those who still remember me, hello again.

So ever since around late 2017, I've been pretty dead with only a few bursts of activity since. Throughout the last year, I've made a few appearances with each lasting only around a week or two on the server. Before all of that, I was one of the most active members of the community believe it or not. I vanished because of two reasons, school, and burnout. Since 2017 up until about a month ago, I went to a school pretty far away from my house. It had long hours and I had little time at all to play on the server. At this point, I was already burnt out and this just accelerated the burnout process. I started doing other activities and lost pretty much all interest in the game. Like I mentioned, TF2 and Jailbreak got pretty stale to me at the time and it took me a very long time to regain interest in Jailbreak and TF2 its self.

Now about a month ago, I finally switched schools and freed hours of time. So, why haven't I come back? Well, I've quite simply lost a lot of touch with the community. My moderator powers expired and the vast majority of my former friends here have left the community (with a few exceptions). However, at this point, I have quite a bit of time on my hands and I've been debating on whether or not I should return to this community. The player count has seemed lower and the only way I can solve my out of touch problems is to come back really. I've played a lot of deathrun and recently Jailbreak on other servers over the course of the past few weeks which has further compelled me. I've been tempted to come back and if I do, I'm honestly not sure on whether or not I should attempt to return as a Moderator or not.

So, I'm interested in hearing the thoughts of some of you below. Thanks for reading.
cute
i recognize that bulge!

Goku

STEAM_0:0:207042540
    Steam Verified!
  • My pee pee is hard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 05:07:32 pm »

I mean, i don't remember you sorry. But in terms of your powers, I guess like a month of time, (not in charge of giving mod or dictating, just my opinion) you would have to play for a month but if i had the powers, I would give you your mod powers. You seem like a pretty chill and nice guy, so I would be glad to have you on the server