War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: I may be coming back during the summer  (Read 374 times)

-W3E- Tetiel

STEAM_0:0:91306284
    Steam Verified!
  • ttl.exe has stopped working. i wonder why
    • View Profile
I may be coming back during the summer
« on: May 01, 2019, 08:52:41 pm »
So, I've decided to sign up for my school's summer working program. If all goes well, at the end of the summer I'll be paid a nice sum of cash. That cash will probably be enough to buy a low-cost computer and mouse (already have keyboard and monitor). So, I hope to see you guys in a few months!

Note: This will only happen if I am accepted to the school's summer working program, otherwise I will have to wait another few years.

-W3E- Krabby Patty

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
Re: I may be coming back during the summer
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 10:30:01 pm »
+1
So, I've decided to sign up for my school's summer working program. If all goes well, at the end of the summer I'll be paid a nice sum of cash. That cash will probably be enough to buy a low-cost computer and mouse (already have keyboard and monitor). So, I hope to see you guys in a few months!

Note: This will only happen if I am accepted to the school's summer working program, otherwise I will have to wait another few years.

Wow, at least you can be back soon, I really hope to see you as soon as possible.

-W3E- Tetiel

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 07:26:05 pm »

Wow, at least you can be back soon, I really hope to see you as soon as possible.
I hope! With the program lasting a few weeks and gaining ~$220 per week, it'll be satisfactory to get like a nice computer.

Bamboo

STEAM_0:0:90982754
    Steam Verified!
  • I'm sorry for everything I've done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 08:51:24 pm »
+1
You stole  my post tittle you little punk.
i would love it if you wouldn't shit post on this

-W3E- Tetiel

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 08:28:51 pm »
Thanks! And a quick update, I have been accepted into the job! It's 8 weeks starting from July 8th until August 30th. $11.10 an hour for 5 hours a day, 4 days a week. (Some quick maths and that equals $1,776! That's more than enough to buy a computer that runs TF2!) Hope to see you all before the end of the year!

-W3E- Krabby Patty

Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 08:49:39 pm »
Thanks! And a quick update, I have been accepted into the job! It's 8 weeks starting from July 8th until August 30th. $11.10 an hour for 5 hours a day, 4 days a week. (Some quick maths and that equals $1,776! That's more than enough to buy a computer that runs TF2!) Hope to see you all before the end of the year!

Yay!  Nice!

-W3E- Tetiel

Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 04:28:41 pm »

Yay!  Nice!
What is the most efficient computer that can run a lot of games but is also cheap? I'd like to know.

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 04:48:54 pm »

Yay!  Nice!
What is the most efficient computer that can run a lot of games but is also cheap? I'd like to know.
self-made

-W3E- Krabby Patty

Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 05:02:13 pm »

Yay!  Nice!

Probably self made, but I don't know the first thing about tech.  But from what I do know if you customly make one then that will be good.

Mystic

Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 05:08:01 pm »

Yay!  Nice!

Probably self made, but I don't know the first thing about tech.  But from what I do know if you customly make one then that will be good.
the cheapest with the best price for your buck is almost always self-made, the biggest costs of prebuilt pc's is the time it took someone to build it, manhours are always the most expensive part, that goes for almost anything in life, therefor, if you do it yourself you wont have to pay for someone else's time and that way you have more money for decent parts, which tbh, you cant get a whole lot of high spec parts with that kind of money so i'd go for mid end stuff, some stuff you can obviously get slightly better but stuff like graphics cards will always remain expensive af because of crypto currency and the way they mine said currency

Phobos

STEAM_0:1:69337963
    Steam Verified!
  • What is this I don't even...
  • Head Admin
  • Knee-Deep in the Dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 05:47:53 pm »

Yay!  Nice!
Ryzen based cpu and if you're willing to wait for amd to release navi you can pick a gpu with the same power of a rtx 2070 ($499) at a price of $249.99. Just make sure to get memory with atleast 3000mhz clockspeed, ryzen doesn't like slow ram.

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Black 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 06:29:18 pm »

Yay!  Nice!
Ryzen based cpu and if you're willing to wait for amd to release navi you can pick a gpu with the same power of a rtx 2070 ($499) at a price of $249.99. Just make sure to get memory with atleast 3000mhz clockspeed, ryzen doesn't like slow ram.

^  i would assume ryzen 3000 series will be out by then as well so even better, just make sure u get a motherboard that can overclock the thing (literally any board thats not an A320 board)

also if u cant stand the ACTIVATE WINDOWS watermark make sure u buy ur key off ebay bc its literally like 3-7 dollars as opposed to 100$ from microsoft
God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.

1 Peter 4:10 NLT

Mystic

Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 06:32:51 pm »

Yay!  Nice!

^  i would assume ryzen 3000 series will be out by then as well so even better, just make sure u get a motherboard that can overclock the thing (literally any board thats not an A320 board)

also if u cant stand the ACTIVATE WINDOWS watermark make sure u buy ur key off ebay bc its literally like 3-7 dollars as opposed to 100$ from microsoft
windows literally costs 150 euro's here if you wanna buy it from microsoft wtf, its also 20 euro's if you wanna get it from somewhere else, what is this bs?

Phobos

STEAM_0:1:69337963
    Steam Verified!
  • What is this I don't even...
  • Head Admin
  • Knee-Deep in the Dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2019, 10:57:50 pm »

Yay!  Nice!

windows literally costs 150 euro's here if you wanna buy it from microsoft wtf, its also 20 euro's if you wanna get it from somewhere else, what is this bs?
what happens when u use proprietary software like windows. hopefully when google stadia is up and running we the consumers will get more game support on linux since stadia will be running linux.