War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: [Medium][JB] Invincible with the Kart [FIXED]  (Read 931 times)

ZMASTER29

STEAM_0:1:155837893
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
[Medium][JB] Invincible with the Kart [FIXED]
« on: June 18, 2019, 05:29:41 pm »
Apparently if you use your vip kart the motivator can’t eat you and it doesn’t kill the reds.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 06:55:29 am by Lemon »

purple

STEAM_0:1:60726659
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • my favorite color is orange
    • View Profile
Re: New bug on Minecraft deathrun
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 08:16:24 pm »
I honestly think the Kartme command should be disabled as a whole on Jailbreak, the karts happen to be immune to a lot of different kinds of deaths, and that usually happens to be because of the way the bumper karts are programmed in TF2. I've seen times on other servers where you can't slay anyone who is on a bumper kart, and it really has no use on being on jailbreak. Then again, I'm new, so I may not have too much say.
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:15:03 pm »
I honestly think the Kartme command should be disabled as a whole on Jailbreak, the karts happen to be immune to a lot of different kinds of deaths, and that usually happens to be because of the way the bumper karts are programmed in TF2. I've seen times on other servers where you can't slay anyone who is on a bumper kart, and it really has no use on being on jailbreak. Then again, I'm new, so I may not have too much say.

its one of the perks of paying for vip, so its unlikely to be removed anytime soon

staff do have access to a command that will ban offenders from using their kart if they are using it maliciously
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Philippians 4:6 NLT

purple

Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 09:23:07 pm »
Yeah, it's good to know that we have staff who are on often, which is something I am grateful for, I usually don't see anyone cause havoc with the command anyway, just possible problems I imagine could happen.
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Sparkles

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 10:47:29 pm »
Apparently if you use your vip kart the motivator can’t eat you and it doesn’t kill the reds.

It's cool that you're making this, but the kart shouldn't even be in use during dr.

nilled

STEAM_0:1:502390719
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 11:05:12 pm »
Wouldn't this be related to Rule 48? Evidently, they have an advantage to those without V.I.P

purple

Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 11:42:09 pm »
Hey I know I kinda sucked up to the idea of bumper karts, but playing jailbreak today has made me realize that they are easily abused, and they don't seem fair to use in any scenario I could think of. A player was using the bumper karts to avoid the motivator from killing them. I can't report them as of right now because of lack of proof. But it is a prime example on how it can be used unfairly especially when therenisn't a staff on to stop it.

Edit: Actually, the player who claimed to report this problem to ZMASTER is the same player who was abusing VIP commands after he reported this issue.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:44:01 pm by purple »

Lemon

STEAM_0:1:52599335
    Steam Verified!
  • Ability is nothing without opportunity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 06:52:02 am »
Problem fixed