War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: need driving tips  (Read 273 times)

Denzel Crocker

STEAM_0:0:92489102
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • (insert rambling about fairies here)
    • View Profile
need driving tips
« on: November 19, 2019, 05:23:14 am »
i've failed my driver's test three times and i really want to pass my next one when it comes in spring
i really need pointers, my main weakness is shoulder checking (either i don't do it fully, do it too late, or don't scan all the intersections).

『Crusader』

STEAM_0:1:46933039
    Steam Verified!
  • it's『useless useless useless』
    • View Profile
Re: need driving tips
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 12:47:01 pm »
are you with a driving instructor? if yes, then just practice everything thats giving you trouble riight before you do your test

Mystic

STEAM_0:1:61091861
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 01:59:17 am »
+1
shoulder checking is something thats a real pain in the ass if you have to do it for an instructor, so my advice would be that you simply check over your shoulders super dramatically so they totally notice, aside from that its more or less just making it second nature to look over your shoulder and in your mirrors when you're taking a turn, which if you want when you're done, you can simplify it by doing it just once and taking a quick peak instead of overly dramatic

Aina

STEAM_0:1:480295208
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Hewwo! ❤︎
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 02:32:29 pm »
Drive on the left side of the road.

Goat

STEAM_0:1:106162503
    Steam Verified!
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
Im sorry what the fuck
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 02:51:10 pm »
Drive on the left side of the road.
*Screams in american*
🤯🔫

Armageddon Catfish

STEAM_0:1:54376400
    Steam Verified!
  • Possessor of Ammo
  • Head Admin
  • Tranquil Dogwhale
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 04:11:23 pm »
shoulder checking is something thats a real pain in the ass if you have to do it for an instructor, so my advice would be that you simply check over your shoulders super dramatically so they totally notice, aside from that its more or less just making it second nature to look over your shoulder and in your mirrors when you're taking a turn, which if you want when you're done, you can simplify it by doing it just once and taking a quick peak instead of overly dramatic

yeah just be super dramatic and exaggerate when u look, and always look around if u do anything other than drive forward in a straight line
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes." Andrew Jackson