War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: crush advice  (Read 925 times)

Denzel Crocker

STEAM_0:0:92489102
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • (insert rambling about fairies here)
    • View Profile
crush advice
« on: January 15, 2020, 06:50:20 am »
there's this girl i really like and we've been good friends for a little over two years now. she's into animals and wholesome stuff.
would it be a good idea to ask her if she wanted to go to somewhere like a petting zoo?

Krabby Patty

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
Re: crush advice
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 09:26:32 am »
A petting zoo is normally pretty odd but if she really likes animals then that seems like a really good place.

Goat

STEAM_0:1:106162503
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 10:00:30 am »
I think it sounds really cute
Oh nvm they unbanned me

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 03:35:17 pm »
i would sugest a standard zoo over a petting one, the petting ones are prolly gross
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, and my faith will be made stronger, in the presence of my Savior.

pat

STEAM_0:0:207042540
    Steam Verified!
  • Work hard! Study well! And eat and sleep plenty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 05:45:31 pm »
there's this girl i really like and we've been good friends for a little over two years now. she's into animals and wholesome stuff.
would it be a good idea to ask her if she wanted to go to somewhere like a petting zoo?
Alright, bros. Homie to Homie Talk
I've dated two girls and married 1 guy (aka Goat).
If you want to date her, you gotta be direct. 1st girlfriend that I had, i liked her for 3 years. No relationship moments happened besides our friendzone shit. Then, I asked her out then we went on a date. I know it's easier said than done. But nothing done is gonna happen if you sit around and hopefully see if she takes the initiative.
If she does not like you back, it will hurt you but now you know that she doesn't like you. You can move on and find another potential partner.
Just trying to be real.

Also. Go get a milkshake and share it. no body complains about a milkshake
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:47:58 pm by T »

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 06:35:04 pm »
If you want to date her, you gotta be direct. 1st girlfriend that I had, i liked her for 3 years. No relationship moments happened besides our friendzone shit. Then, I asked her out then we went on a date. I know it's easier said than done. But nothing done is gonna happen if you sit around and hopefully see if she takes the initiative.
If she does not like you back, it will hurt you but now you know that she doesn't like you. You can move on and find another potential partner.
Just trying to be real.

I mean Denzel said they've known each other for 2 years now, so I dont think it has to be something as small as getting a milkshake. Also, if she doesn't want to go to the zoo with you it's not like its over, you guys can just choose something else to do.

(Also yes I posted this to get 100 posts dont @ me)
Oh nvm they unbanned me

pat

STEAM_0:0:207042540
    Steam Verified!
  • Work hard! Study well! And eat and sleep plenty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 06:54:55 pm »
Just trying to be real.

I mean Denzel said they've known each other for 2 years now, so I dont think it has to be something as small as getting a milkshake. Also, if she doesn't want to go to the zoo with you it's not like its over, you guys can just choose something else to do.

Nah I just meant it would be a cute thing to get lunch at. And i forgot to answer about the part of the Zoo. Sure, I don't see why not. But in terms of liking her, just ask her out bruv.

Jerry

STEAM_0:1:87082801
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Someone buy me Pokemon Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 10:06:52 pm »
Just trying to be real.

@goat
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, and my faith will be made stronger, in the presence of my Savior.

Krabby Patty

STEAM_0:1:90615157
    Steam Verified!
  • Admin
  • Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 10:14:00 pm »
Just trying to be real.

@goat

Goat

Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • Im not a furry I swear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 10:20:39 pm »
Just trying to be real.

@goat
Oh nvm they unbanned me

TeethPuller1973

STEAM_0:1:54376400
    Steam Verified!
  • Possessor of Ammo
  • Head Admin
  • Tranquil Dogwhale
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 06:31:47 pm »
1) It doesn't necessarily matter even what you plan on doing, y'all two can figure something out if interested
2) In the end, you just have to ask. Also, no time will ever feel like a good time.
3) I may get some flak with this one but if you only ever see this person like in class and can't isolate them to ask them in private, just text to ask. Yeah it'd be perfect to have every interaction face-to-face but we live in a digital world. If they're interested, texting instead of asking in person won't be the deal breaker.
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes." Andrew Jackson