War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: Cheaters in TF2 Warcraft Server  (Read 110 times)

General Fνςκery and the DDPH

STEAM_0:1:52693325
    Steam Verified!
  • I play TF2 and TF2 accessories.
    • View Profile
Cheaters in TF2 Warcraft Server
« on: May 05, 2020, 01:57:21 pm »
I am a W3E veteran and would like to report a cheater that was known as God Gamer U:1:1064807427

They appear to come in groups so I may send you others. 

Attached are 3 demos that should provide most sound evidence that this player is in fact a hacker.  Displayed are multiple instances of the following: aimbotting, wallhacking, and frame perfect bunnyhopping.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K6svk8u11WJHsaBwh1BvoR38e2OmYo4

Notice his aim immediately swaps to another target when his range changes.  He mows down enemies with a pistol like a bot scout.  These are by far not the only instances and he does this versus players as well. 

Thank you kindly, and if there's anything I can do to help repopulate the W3E server, let me know.

Also, because the server is often unobserved, perhaps you could find someone active to oversee it when possible.

P.S. I've solved a few people crashing from W3E by replacing their download/sound/ sound.cache and w3esource files with mine.  Perhaps you could make a server notification that lets people know they should delete their sound.cache and redownload the w3e files if they're crashing.
"Hey ref! Check your voicemail!  I think you missed a few calls!" - HIMYM

i will never play tf2 again

STEAM_0:1:54376400
    Steam Verified!
  • Possessor of Ammo
  • Head Admin
  • Tranquil Dogwhale
    • View Profile
Re: Cheaters in TF2 Warcraft Server
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 10:05:27 pm »
The pistol aim especially is absolutely suspicious. These forums have been neglected and I'm sorry this is the first I've looked at this, but even though I agree I'm not familiar with Warcraft at all and haven't ever permanently banned people on the Warcraft servers.

I appreciate your effort. If this is still an issue, I can try to rummage through the commands I may have or get in touch with old admins who would know more.
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes." Andrew Jackson