War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: good times  (Read 210 times)

Crusaderbot

STEAM_0:1:46933039
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
  • it's『useless useless useless』
    • View Profile
good times
« on: July 31, 2020, 08:08:21 am »
it really sucks to see this place as a shell of what it was before. it sucks, but we all knew it had to come eventually. i can say that this place, this community will always have a special place in my heart and everytime i see the hours i have in TF2 i’ll be able to smile knowing that a good 1k+ of them was spent here having the time of my life with y’all. we were able to truly create some amazing memories here, ive met some great friends that i still cherish to this day (even if i havent spoken here or in the discords very often if at all). no matter what happens to this forum, the servers, or the discords i will always remember the fun times we had, and in the good 4 years spent here with u shitheads im proud to say it wasnt ALL wasted. now most of us have grown up, we have lives to live and it is unfortunate that we have to part ways. but like i mentioned all things end eventually and this is just one of them. im not gonna list off names to say goodbye and shit cuz im bad at remembering names but just know that i will always cherish each and every one of you as a friend. but i wanna give a special big thanks to dagothur, we may not have always seen eye to eye but ive always had 1000% respect for you and the work you put into the server, the community you built, and the good times that were had because of it. dagothur, if u read this, thank you. sincerely, it was fucking fun.

anyways sorry for the long eyesore of a paragraph, TL;DR youre all shit

-bubbles

TheSheriff

STEAM_0:1:184344201
    Steam Verified!
  • Trying since 2016 to be the most hated on JB.
    • View Profile
Re: good times
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 09:45:38 pm »
I just had a seizure reading this.
You got in a forum post with a disliked member of the community get fucked.

Chumi

STEAM_0:1:195136948
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
Re: good times
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 02:13:50 pm »
deep