War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Author Topic: Hello, it's nice to be able to introduce myself to the whole War3Evo community!  (Read 2083 times)

Jesuslover227

STEAM_0:0:42599381
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm a 10 year old kid that likes playing games, you can find that on my Steam Account, but lets get into more interesting things.

So, when did I start gaming? Around 4 to... 5 years old. Now, when I was 4-5 years old I didn't even know what a computer was, considering my family is made up of Christians and I was a little kid, but, out of no-where one day, I woke up and got out of my bed to have my dad and uncle telling me to get out of my room for a bit. So I did, and it turns out they had set up a desk and computer, that I still have to this day, and made me an account for the game, Battlefield Heroes. After that they taught me the basics and I was set, now, not to brag but, I think that I'm a quick learner, and a smart kid, I hear it a lot from people, no I don't mean my family. So, before I knew it, I was capturing points, killing people in mid-air, sniping and flying airplanes. Since then I've been gaming, I play mostly every genre of games, so you might find me on the most ridiculous game sometimes just to try it out. I'm active on my computer almost 24/7, because I am homeschooled, so if you need me, don't bother to ask! I hope we can get along and that you don't mind my voice and maybe you can overlook it, because I look at all of you guys with respect, so please do the same for me no matter how annoying I can be.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 05:15:52 pm by Shad0wZ14 »

Dagothur

STEAM_0:0:5027348
    Steam Verified!
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
hi

Seer

STEAM_0:1:65472548
    Steam Verified!
  • VIP
    • View Profile
Hello! I've seen you on the jailbreak server! Welcome to War3Evo! :D

The Janitor

STEAM_0:1:49742895
    Steam Verified!
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard the War3Evo Train! Woop Woop!

car

STEAM_0:1:62328093
    Steam Verified!
  • Gibus Always Wins
    • View Profile
sup
Never Underestimate the Gibus.  Especially Green ones.