War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General / Re: Where u get ur username from?
« Last post by Servitz on Today at 07:45:40 pm »
So before I joined war3evo, I called myself The Black Death or That One Guy, after awhile I changed my name to That One Guy so I didn't sound EDGY anymore, then one time I got bored with That One Guy, so I looked up a random username gen, and the username that I liked was Servitzke, but I chose to delete the "ke" because I didn't feel like it fitted too much
« Last post by Chumi on Today at 07:36:39 pm »
my grandma just randomly called me chumi as a baby and it stuck
« Last post by Haranu on Today at 06:23:19 pm »
So my dad once played some type of game that I forgot what it was called. He and some people chose names from gods. He picked Anu some babylonian god of war I think. Later he added the arr sound pirates make to the name. I like it so I adopted it for stuff. (also it's pronounced har on new)
« Last post by Denzel Crocker (6 days to bday) on Today at 05:16:56 pm »
mine is obvious
« Last post by Bamboo on Today at 04:51:57 pm »
I was just wondering about spiritual devil being a weird name for me so i chose something simple, bamboo!
« Last post by Oof on Today at 04:41:19 pm »
My Username came from a Meme named Roblox Death Sound.
« Last post by 『Coin』 on Today at 04:29:42 pm »
I was playing Dodgeball and my friend told me to change my name to coin so, thats how,
« Last post by Patrick on Today at 01:58:27 pm »
People at my school call me Patrick Star. I decided to go with Patrick as my steam username and, people seem to like it. (By the way, I used to do a Patrick Star impression but, I can no longer do it.
« Last post by Alexander Fritzgerald on Today at 01:37:46 pm »
drangia is some random spam I made up when I was playing Rome 2, Nothing special. This name that I currently have is my real one.
General / Where u get ur username from?
« Last post by Jerry on Today at 01:18:28 pm »
Theres a basically identical post from a while ago in here somewhere but we've had alot of new friends since then and i am a curious boy. Why do u call urself what u do?

For example, I use Jerry bc thats my real life nickname. according to my sister its easier to say Jerry as opposed to Jeremy so she says that and it hella stuck. also my late grandma would call me Jerry as a baby, whether that was to piss off my mom or bc she couldnt remember idk but ye

what about all yall tell me
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10