War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

HEY! It looks like you aren't logged in! Let's fix that now:

Have a username/password? Click Here instead!
Locked out? Add Dagothur or send an e-mail to w3e.dagothur@gmail.com.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Trashbin / Re: One word story
« Last post by Bomb on Today at 05:25:37 pm »
Once a dream was being naughty, got hacked by your mom, and Mailman was eating weebs. Dagothur also eats nothing but oranges. Syrup and mooses have no dignity just dancing abilities unlike anything you've ever seen before in seventeen minutes. After the apocalypse, seven zombies went shopping to Walmart with a danger noodle when out near the McDonalds. Days pass and pinatas got bamboozled UNTIL Dagothur ate cough syrup. However, he was SCREAMING "MOOSES ARE HOMOSEXUAL!!!", but nobody cared. Two mooses ate seerup while Seer stared at pictures of seven scary kids. When Nymphie touched Lumiiiii's DingDongs© without permission what happened next SHOCKED the Nymphie out his bed without a hesitation his kitty died. There he sat naked watching anime, then hentai UNTIL his DingDongs© got disturbed by DingDongs© Patron at gaben@valvesoftware.com without any remorse. Meanwhile, Seer and himself ate enchilada's peacefully without wifi working. His seerup oozed Dagothur's voice and killed Phobos. Therefore, with haste of fast and spicy cl4p peels Bubbles' a bubble. Bubbles sucks. A lot. This means Half-Life 5 comes tomorrow? Find PewDiePie or Hoovy inside Dag's hairline while Phobos conjugates verbs on Endor-beemoviememesarethebiggestwasteoftimeontheinternet.com/org. Alpa ruins the children with dreams of NSFW pictures while he slapped Dag's NecroSmasherTM with Phrot's blue spaghetti. What Seer does next shocked the BurgerKing burger into my anus. Y'all'd've done anal and bandaids. Disgraces like Phrot, Cl4p, and Bombe say, how did nymphiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie become Scooby-Doo. Quadratics are filthy like filthy Nymphies. Fin~ish just stop being a neat female furry like Phrot. When he, ttl, died, denzel cried. Special-K hates TIO and Weebs
Trashbin / Re: One word story
« Last post by ) duck noise on Today at 05:05:19 pm »
Once a dream was being naughty, got hacked by your mom, and Mailman was eating weebs. Dagothur also eats nothing but oranges. Syrup and mooses have no dignity just dancing abilities unlike anything you've ever seen before in seventeen minutes. After the apocalypse, seven zombies went shopping to Walmart with a danger noodle when out near the McDonalds. Days pass and pinatas got bamboozled UNTIL Dagothur ate cough syrup. However, he was SCREAMING "MOOSES ARE HOMOSEXUAL!!!", but nobody cared. Two mooses ate seerup while Seer stared at pictures of seven scary kids. When Nymphie touched Lumiiiii's DingDongs© without permission what happened next SHOCKED the Nymphie out his bed without a hesitation his kitty died. There he sat naked watching anime, then hentai UNTIL his DingDongs© got disturbed by DingDongs© Patron at gaben@valvesoftware.com without any remorse. Meanwhile, Seer and himself ate enchilada's peacefully without wifi working. His seerup oozed Dagothur's voice and killed Phobos. Therefore, with haste of fast and spicy cl4p peels Bubbles' a bubble. Bubbles sucks. A lot. This means Half-Life 5 comes tomorrow? Find PewDiePie or Hoovy inside Dag's hairline while Phobos conjugates verbs on Endor-beemoviememesarethebiggestwasteoftimeontheinternet.com/org. Alpa ruins the children with dreams of NSFW pictures while he slapped Dag's NecroSmasherTM with Phrot's blue spaghetti. What Seer does next shocked the BurgerKing burger into my anus. Y'all'd've done anal and bandaids. Disgraces like Phrot, Cl4p, and Bombe say, how did nymphiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie become Scooby-Doo. Quadratics are filthy like filthy Nymphies. Fin~ish just stop being a neat female furry like Phrot. When he, ttl, died, denzel cried. Special-K hates TIO and
JailBreak Appeals / Re: 720 min gag
« Last post by ZMASTER29 on Today at 04:09:24 pm »
ok i understand thanks for replying and i hope you guys can discuss my punishment and figure something out.
JailBreak Appeals / Re: 720 min gag
« Last post by ) duck noise on Today at 04:05:51 pm »
i had given you such a long gag 1) for spamming repeat and 2) for having a large history of gags
i have told you for 2 days straight to stop using repeat as it was not needed, and have had opinions with 2 other mods over your punishment
i wont dney the appeal yet since it hasnt been discussed yet.
JailBreak Appeals / 720 min gag
« Last post by ZMASTER29 on Today at 03:52:22 pm »
1) Appealing a 720 minute gag on me
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155837893
3) Punishment was applied today 11-24-17
4) N/A
5) Spamming Repeat
6) I believe my punishment should be lifed because first off I Only asked for repeat once everytime at the beginning of the round. Another reason is because I didn't spam repeat continoulsy throughout the round and lastly is because I already got a gag punishment last night and I served it already.
Trashbin / Re: 1000 ways to die in war3evo jailbreak
« Last post by TIO on Today at 03:18:18 pm »
1000 something: BE tate
« Last post by Jerry on Today at 02:09:54 pm »
1041: Rebelling while Dagothur is on blue as a soldier
A quick and painful death.

1042: Rebelling when A higher staff member is online
most hjigher staff members dont know how to play tf2 lol
unless ur sebby or dag

Theres a reason i play jb its bc im bad at real tf2