War3Evo Donations

* War3Evo Message of the Day

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Suggestions & Bugs / Re: Nether Ammo
« Last post by zoink on Yesterday at 09:23:17 pm »
Why is breaking into armory considered meta? Nether may have been intended as a bonus, but it's far more practical. So if anything, the nether strat is meta, and it's not cool that it's so easy to shut down. It's already easy to counter people rushing to nether, why u gotta add insult to injury by grabbing the nether ammo. Let me make this clear, I DON'T WANT TO ENCOURAGE REBELLING. Though I still think the option should be there. That option isn't really there in minecraft. I'm just asking for a fair chance to rebel when the warden picks some stupid minigame like ninesquare or fallgame.
Hello's and Goodbye's / Re: Staying up at night
« Last post by Provoktion on Yesterday at 07:14:43 pm »
cya... maybe
Hello's and Goodbye's / Staying up at night
« Last post by 『Coin』 on Yesterday at 07:03:58 pm »
Dear people of W3E,

I just got info that i will be leaving at the 1st. see u at night! have fun and stay safe.
DeathRun Stats / DeathRunRecords
« Last post by AutoBot on Yesterday at 06:32:14 pm »
Server:  War3Evo | DeathRun #5 | US (172.245.254.240:27015)
Map: dr_baby_pirate_adventure_fix2
Players: 2

NEW RECORD: #5 - [200.93] - ガブリエラssk (dr_baby_pirate_adventure_fix2 - Instant Win)
« Last post by Phobos on Yesterday at 05:17:38 pm »
Rebelling shouldn't be seen as the main objective in every round you play, it a something you do if you noticed lazy guards or have no chance at winning lr. No other server caters to rebels as much as we do, we dont have always crits on, we have the killfeed from reds hidden and we even offer an extra source of ammo as bonus. If your finding it too difficult to rebel because the bonus ammo that wasn't originally in the map to begin with nor in any other jailbreak server besides ours then you need to rethink your strategy.

What you're saying makes sense but I have two questions:

If guards weren't able to grab nether ammo, would it make it too easy to rebel?

What's the point of the additional ammo pack if it's so easy to eliminate that option?
Would it make rebelling easier? It would make it more convenient since all you would have to do is make a b-line there instead of eluding guards and break into the armory. The point of the ammo was to be a small bonus to whoever stumbled across it, be it guard or rebel. To reiterate my point earlier, this should be seen as a bonus and shouldn't be the meta for rebelling and rebelling shouldn't be encouraged more than it already is.
DeathRun Stats / DeathRunRecords
« Last post by AutoBot on Yesterday at 04:35:28 pm »
Server:  War3Evo | DeathRun #1 | US (107.161.31.131:27015)
Map: dr_supermonkeyball_v3_82
Players: 14

NEW RECORD: #4 - [121.33] - Kööl Kat (dr_supermonkeyball_v3_82 - Secret Game)
« Last post by zoink on Yesterday at 04:07:24 pm »
Rebelling shouldn't be seen as the main objective in every round you play, it a something you do if you noticed lazy guards or have no chance at winning lr. No other server caters to rebels as much as we do, we dont have always crits on, we have the killfeed from reds hidden and we even offer an extra source of ammo as bonus. If your finding it too difficult to rebel because the bonus ammo that wasn't originally in the map to begin with nor in any other jailbreak server besides ours then you need to rethink your strategy.

What you're saying makes sense but I have two questions:

If guards weren't able to grab nether ammo, would it make it too easy to rebel?

What's the point of the additional ammo pack if it's so easy to eliminate that option?
Hello's and Goodbye's / Re: Hello!
« Last post by ✙Lemon✙ on Yesterday at 03:27:06 pm »
Hiya
Hello's and Goodbye's / Re: Hello!
« Last post by -W3E- End Of The Line on Yesterday at 02:14:35 pm »
Hello!
Hello's and Goodbye's / Re: A little break
« Last post by -W3E- End Of The Line on Yesterday at 02:04:51 pm »
Cya
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10